Tuesday, January 31, 2012

G... B... Text!



Ciao, all creative monsters who create any kind of graphics, binding art and text! To broaden the limits of our facebook group Graphics. Binding. Text, I now created a blog page to upload texts, interviews and render it somewhat like magazine.

My name is Gerda and at the moment I study illustration in Italy, Macerata, a small city in the region of Marche in central Italy where operates also the famous illustration master's program Fabbrica delle Favole. As to illustration, there's a lot going on here. There are children's book presentations, exhibitions, workshops and laboratories, and of course many talented illustrators are residents of Macerata. For me it awakens the city that from distance is so still and quiet.

Macerata

Many things I'm going to upload are in estonian, so I apologize to our group's international members. Luckily pictures tell by themselves. I am probably going to translate stuff from Italian and concentrate on what's going on here.

I am also looking for contributors to write blog posts/articles or do research on different authors, topics, reports from events, interviews... all that is related again to the theme of BOOK. Also in English!

No comments:

Post a Comment